Nov. 8-10, 2023 | Santa Clara, CA
We're in the process of curating the 6th educational program for the Fleet Forward Conference! Back in 2023, we are Fleet Safety Conference with Fleet Forward Conference - bringing attendees more content to build their fleet strategies!
The FFC and FSC sessions will run concurrently as a separate track during Fleet Forward Conference. Looking to submit your topic for Fleet Forward Conference? >
• Offer expert insights from leaders in fleet safety
• Share cutting-edge education to create safer fleets
• Provide a forum for fleet, risk and safety managers to collaborate on safety solutions
Potential topics in the Fleet Safety Conference track include but are not limited to:
• ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
• Collision avoidance technology
• Video telematics
• Harnessing, crunching, and actioning safety data
• Driver awareness and distracted driving solutions
• Driver risk profiling
• Driver vehicle inspections
• Next-generation safety training
This conference & summit are specific to fleets as opposed to consumer-oriented solutions. Please submit seminar ideas accordingly.
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Fleet Forward Conference and/or Fleet Safety Conference sessions entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
Deadline: The submission deadline is Friday, June 30, 2023.
Your proposal should include:
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.