LIVE ONLINE Sept. 21-23, 2021 | ON-DEMAND Sept. 24, 2021
Thank you to all who submitted proposals. We're looking forward to a powerful program!
We're in the process of curating the next educational program for the Fleet Safety Experience.
• Provide solutions to your toughest challenges
• Offer current and expert insights
• Share practical education on improving the fleet safety of light- and heavy-duty truck and vehicle fleets
CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED!
• ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
• Assessing the value of safety programs and equipment
• Best practices in creating a safety culture
• Case studies of safety programs that work
• Collision avoidance technology
• Driver awareness and technology solutions to distracted driving
• Driver risk profiling
• Driver vehicle inspections
• Electronic log mandate, shop and maintenance safety
• How to increase driver engagement
• Innovative safety training
• Safety programs for vocational fleets
• Video telematics
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Fleet Safety Experience entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
The submission deadline was Friday, May 15, 2021.
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time. We anticipate our responses to issue in May.
Get the scoop on this exciting kick-off session...
See why so many turn to FSC to connect with safety leaders...
2020's FSC Experience virtual event is now available 24/7...
2020's Experience boasted strong speakers for a powerful event...